Web Developer & Integrator - South Shore, Montreal
Visual Knowledge ShareApply Now
We are looking for a Web Developer/ Integrator that is passionate about new technology trends. If you love learning new things and coming up with innovative ideas, we want to know more about you! The ideal candidate will participate in integrating and maintaining the company website using best in-class technologies and optimization techniques. Teamwork will be an integral part of the role, working closely with our graphic design and marketing team in order to create optimal experiences for website visitors and ensure ongoing success.
- Integrate, update and maintain the commercial website.
- Develop and maintain clean, efficient, secure, and well-engineered code that conforms with accepted standards.
- Work closely with a Web Designer to develop and improve the site and retain the attention of the users as long as possible by providing excellent information and visuals.
- Create responsive UIs.
- Implement current design trends in UI/UX work.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process and software improvements and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Identify new technologies that can improve the website and the user experience.
- Build and maintain QA, online SEO optimization Tests.
- Create and adhere to timelines for multiple projects and stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
- A degree in integration or programming.
- 1-2 years experience developing commercial websites.
- Prior experience in developing websites with CMS, like WordPress, Drupal,
- Experience with many modern front-end technologies like jQuery, jQuery UI, etc..
- Experience in user analysis, usability testing requirements analysis, and functional specifications.
- Experience working with MySQL.
- Experience creating responsive mobile & tablet-friendly interfaces.
- Experience with GitHub or an equivalent source management system.
- Prior experience in a LAMP development environment.
- Significant web design experience taking projects from concept to code to market.
- Experience with collaboration tools like Google Docs and Jira.
- Experience building multilingual applications.
- Strong understanding of web standards, accessibility and best practices.
- Have detail-oriented and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently while participating actively in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Strong organization skills, self-motivated, team player, multi-tasking capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be fluent in both French and English.
It's a plus if you also have experience with
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Google Tag Manager;
- Google Analytics.
What other companies call this role:
- Web Programmer;
- Drupal Developer;
- Drupal Integrator;.
Location: Chateauguay, Quebec
Start date: As soon as possible
Indemnities: To be discussed
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week, flexible
Can’t wait to hear from you
Come create with us, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working with VKS
- Health Care Insurance
- Indoor Gym
- Workout classes (Bootcamp, Yoga, Spinning, etc.)
- Certified personal trainer & kinesiologist
- Health check up: Blood testing, vaccination etc.
- Beach volleyball court
- Team building activities
- Sport activities such as hockey or badminton
- And more....