Channel Partner Manager - South Shore, Montreal
Visual Knowledge ShareApply Now
We are looking for a passionate, creative, out of the box thinker, who is highly organized, obsessed with results and detail oriented. The ideal candidate’s primary responsibilities will revolve around working closely with our Partners and Leadership team to determine how to grow and maintain our Partner network; identify new partnership opportunities; build prospect pipelines and accelerate sales engagements. This position is located at our head office in the South Shore of Montreal.
- Identify, recruit, develop and maintain key relationships with partners;
- Foster strong relationships with our Partners leadership team and decision makers;
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to develop business strategies and activities that facilitate partner engagement, increase qualified customer referrals and increased revenue generation;
- Provide regular reporting with Sales and Management in line with strategic annual targets;
- Build annual business plan and go to market strategy for Partners and lead the execution of said plan;
- Plan marketing and lead generation campaigns;
- Create and coordinate the creation of marketing material for partners;
- Clearly articulate how Partners may best leverage VKS’ solutions to drive more revenue through ongoing communication, end-customer benefits and the overall VKS value proposition;
- Present and sell the VKS software to prospective customers / partners;
- Exhibit at trade shows and other events;
- Attend and participate in industry events to build a network.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree; Business Administration or equivalent;
- 3-5 years experience in sales management or strategic partnership / sales channel management;
- Lean manufacturing and/or industry 4.0 / smart manufacturing knowledge is preferred;
- Prior Manufacturing industry experience is preferred;
- Prior Marketing experience is preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Must have expertise with common information technologies such as Internet browsers, mobile devices, word, excel, etc.;
- Must be willing to travel;
- Excellent communicator;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong writing skills;
- Must have demonstrated success multitasking and prioritizing based on business demands;
- Multilingual (French, Spanish, ...) preferred.
Other companies call this role:
- Partner Manager
- Partner Account Manager
- Strategic Relationship Manager
Location: Chateauguay, Quebec
Start date: As soon as possible
Indemnities: To be discussed
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week, flexible
Can’t wait to hear from you
Come create with us, email your resume to: email@example.com.
Benefits of working with VKS
- Health Care Insurance
- Indoor Gym
- Workout classes (Bootcamp, Yoga, Spinning, etc.)
- Certified personal trainer & kinesiologist
- Health check up: Blood testing, vaccination etc.
- Beach volleyball court
- Team building activities
- Sport activities such as hockey or badminton
- And more....