Visual Knowledge Share Ltd (VKS) is a leading Industry 4.0 software company that provides a web platform for sharing interactive work instructions and business intelligence for any industry. Leveraging the power of visual learning, VKS helps companies convert their standard operating procedures into a paperless step-by-step form, complete with images, videos, annotations, documents, and more.
We are looking for a passionate and creative individual who will handle internal and external communications. This individual will develop website and product-related content such as blogs, case studies, white papers and more. They will also actively search for new link building opportunities.
At VKS, we value our customers, innovating with purpose, and providing a healthy work-life balance, with a large emphasis on employee health and wellness. We offer many fun activities ranging from beach volleyball, to bootcamp and yoga classes. We also offer employees the option to work remotely, work in the office, or a combination of both. If your values match ours, we would love to meet you!
- Position status: Permanent
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: To be discussed
- Work schedule: 40 hours/week, flexible
- Place of work:
- 1241 Cascades St., Chateauguay, Quebec, Canada J6J 4Z2
- Remote work in Greater Montreal area available
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Create B2B website content, blogs, use cases, publications, technical documentation, and more;
- Find creative ways to implement pictures, videos, data, statistics and more into articles and content.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Execute backlink acquisition strategies to gain more links and increase brand awareness.
- Research and suggest emerging content trends.
- Collaborate with marketing team in creation of web pages, social media, blog posts and email campaigns
- Support integrated marketing campaigns and coordinate with various stakeholders on the marketing team to achieve campaign goals;
- Understand the challenges of different sales teams and develop collateral tailored to each of them;
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product management, and customer support;
- Monitor industry publications, social media, and websites to track recent developments in the market and recommend events and contests to increase company visibility;
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Communications or similar field;
- 2-4 years of professional experience in producing marketing content in English;
- Strong knowledge of optimizing Search Engine strategies and online marketing campaigns;
- Experience with SEO ranking factors, link building, analytics, algorithms, techniques and tracking tools;
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in technology;
- Manufacturing / Industrial / IoT / Industry 4.0 experience is preferred;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Quick learning mindset in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content;
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google AdWords is optional;
- Independent, proactive individual who also works well in teams;
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage assigned work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
- Preference given to multi-lingual (ex: English, French, German) candidates.
What we offer
- Knowledgeable and highly-skilled team;
- Training possibilities (on-line and in-person);
- Great work-life balance;
- Competitive salaries and advantages;
- Medical Benefits
- Gym on site;
- Team activities & Happy Hours;
- Sports Leagues;
- Cafeteria service;
- Free parking and coffee
What other companies call this role:
- Marketing Writer
- Content Writer
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Come create with us, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org