Visual Knowledge Share Ltd (VKS) is looking for a passionate, talented, creative Customer Success Specialist who is well organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented. The focus of the ideal candidate is the sale and implementation of the VKS software for our customers.
Responsible for insightfully guiding customers through their VKS implementation journey; you are
the customer-facing champion driving further VKS adoption and future scalability.
- Position status: Permanent
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: To be discussed
- Work schedule: Full-time, flexible
- Location: Hybrid; office and/or remote
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Understand customer requirements and work out the right solution;
- Problem solve and troubleshoot customer issues/questions;
- Adapt the settings and structures of the software to the customers requirements;
- Create and demonstrate high quality use cases that show the full functionality of VKS;
- Support customers at all stages of implementation;
- Carry out training courses online as well as on-site at customer locations;
- Coordinate the integration with other software providers;
- Develop your own training material for new functions and applications;
- Collect customer feedback and support the product development process;
- Take part in trade shows and other events when required.
Skills & Requirements
- Successfully completed technical training with further training to become a technician/specialist or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience working directly with customers in the sale and support of IT solutions and/or 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing companies (e.g. quality, production, engineering, work preparation, etc.);
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and/or Industry 4.0/ Smart Manufacturing (an asset);
- Excellent technical understanding and affinity to quickly familiarize yourself with new applications;
- Eager about working with cross-functional teams, ie: Sales, Marketing, Dev;
- Excellent communication skills, including a base in technical jargon;
- Willingness to travel is preferred;
- Multilingualism (an asset).
Who we are
VKS is a leading Industry 4.0 software company that provides a web platform for sharing interactive work instructions and business intelligence for any industry. Leveraging the power of visual learning, VKS helps companies convert their standard operating procedures into a paperless step-by-step form, complete with images, videos, annotations, documents, and more.
At VKS, we value our customers, innovating with purpose, and providing a healthy work-life balance, with a large emphasis on employee health and wellness. We offer many fun activities ranging from beach volleyball, to bootcamp and yoga classes. We also offer employees the option to work remotely, work in the office, or a combination of both. If your values match ours, we would love to meet you!
What we offer
- Knowledgeable and highly-skilled team;
- Training possibilities (on-line and in-person);
- Great work-life balance;
- Competitive salaries and advantages;
- Medical Benefits;
- Gym on site;
- Team activities & Happy Hours;
- Sports Leagues;
- Cafeteria service;
- Free parking and coffee;
What other companies call this role:
- Enterprise Sales Specialist
- Inside Sales
- Account Manager
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Come create with us, email your resume to: email@example.com.