Human Resources Coordinator
We are looking for a passionate, creative, out of the box thinker, who is highly organized, charming, tenacious, and persuasive with the ability to build and nurture strong working relationships and inspire others. The ideal candidate’s primary responsibilities will revolve around new employee recruitment, internal communication and training, and internal process creation and management.
VKS puts a large emphasis on employee health and wellness. In collaboration with our sister company CMP AMS (cmpdifference.com) we offer many fun activities ranging from beach volleyball, to bootcamp and yoga classes. As our organization expands we plan to ramp up these activities while continuing to foster a culture of hard work, positivity and life balance.
- Handling the full cycle of recruitment activities for our growing team;
- Lead all aspects of strategic and tactical talent acquisition;
- Implement systems and processes so that the attraction of top talent happens seamlessly;
- Coordinate with external recruitment agencies;
- Drive employee engagement initiatives and events to foster and maintain VKS’ culture;
- Participate in the organization of various corporate and social activities;
- Keep employee records up to date;
- Track, monitor and plan employee training programs and records;
- Support and maintain company processes and procedures;
- Perform other related duties.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in administration, human resources option or equivalent training;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Essential bilingualism, French and English, both oral and written;
- Must have expertise with common information technologies such as Internet browsers, mobile devices, Word, Excel, etc.
- Must have demonstrated success multitasking and prioritizing based on business demands;
- It's a plus if you also have experience...
- In the IT or technology sector;
- In conducting Chronological In Depth Survey (CIDS) style interviews.
What we offer
- Knowledgeable and highly-skilled team;
- Training possibilities (on-line and in-person);
- Great work-life balance;
- Competitive salaries and advantages;
- Gym on site;
- Team activities;
- Cafeteria service;
- Free parking and coffee.
What other companies call this role:
- Human Resources Specialist
- Human Resources Manager
- Talent and Culture Specialist
- Talent and Culture Coordinator
- Location: Chateauguay, Quebec
- Job status: Permanent
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Indemnities: To be discussed
- Work schedule: 40 hours/week, flexible
Can’t wait to hear from you
Come create with us, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org